K9Klub is a community group for dog owners to enjoy their dogs, and have the opportunity to learn more about dogs.
- Weekly indoor ‘dog park’ (controlled) play and train
- Use of equipment for practice and ‘indoor dog park’
- Free access to ‘in house’ video and coffee nights
- 10% off ‘booked’ events hosted exclusively by SDTC
- As a group we can plan other events, like dog walks, summer BBQ and more.
$500 for a year membership entitles you to any and all group classes, including seminars and workshops. Come once a week, or 3-4x a week.
You don’t need to worry about missing classes. Easy and Convenient. You can attend as many sessions as you want in a week – and not lose anything if you take time off.
K9 Klub members can submit a request for the center to be opened at other times if the scheduled times do not suit them. We need 24 hours notice..
REGISTRATION: Just drop into any K9Klub event when it is on and sign up. Or fill out the form in the sidebar and let us know your interests.
Join our Facebook group to keep up to date on new events and excursions: