Fun In The Sun Summer ‘Street Walking’ Bootcamp
All Summer, Tuesday and Thursday 7-8 pm, Aylmer Fair Grounds. Outdoors when the sun shines.
- Would you like your dog to learn how to walk nicely on a leash – once and for all?
- You already did obedience class but your dog is too distracted.
- Would you like your dog to pay more attention to you when you are walking?
- Would you like to be able to walk your dog through a crowd without interfering with anyone else?
- Are you looking for a fun, easy, way to get some sun, meet some people, and have fun with your dog?
Fun in the Sun Heeling Bootcamp is for you! This isn’t like your typical class where you line up and wait for your turn. We will be playing games, working towards challenges, and giving your dog lots of chance to play.
10 sessions $150: Nothing is lost if you take time off for family or friends.
Or drop when you have time: $15.00 (registration required)
Register Now to hold a place or receive more information
Work at your own pace. Have fun with your dog. Learn some advanced heeling without ‘the pressure’, Scroll under the video for more
What can you can chose to learn, or practice?
- back up
- pivot or ‘go around’
- leave it
- walking past other dogs
- Stop and wait when Handler stops
- Jumping through hoops, walking through tunnels.
- Greeting other dogs
- Prepare for your Canine Good Neighbor test (we are holding one in the fall)
- Walk through crowds
- Foundation of ‘heel off leash’
- Tricks and Fun
- Car Manners